Education is one of the most important means of empowering youths with the knowledge, skills and self-confidence necessary to participate fully in development and have control over their own lives.
We are currently running a nursery and primary school called Ayera Royal Academy.
We purpose to run projects to promote education in the community i.e
· Build a school (Early childhood to P. 7. (Grade 6)
· Build a secondary school
· Build a vocational institute
· Build a children’s playground
· Build a community library
· Establish Adult Literacy classes
· Provide scholarships for bright disadvantaged children
· Special focus on girl-child education (Gender equality and women empowerment)
· Build a children’s museum
Ayera Royal Academy was established to empower young children in Ayera Village. Young children whose parents are unable to financially support them.